yellow post-it-noted on August 4th, 2014:
- people are super nice
- B is soft-spoken but finger-clackety too >:)
- emails are endless [this has gotten less overwhelming since Monday]
- this pen is really good.
- I need an organizational method for note-taking
- Team: A (aka “Bonez”), S, K, C
- 1 month goal — speak a full sentence in acronyms
- there is a giant cardboard cut-out of Belle [complete with castle, complete with drawbridge & imagined mote] in my manager’s office
Endlessly naive, only having lived through two of the rest of the days of my professional life, I know, but I love this place so far. What kind of intersection is Finance and Ethics?!
It does not exist. No, wait, it does! I have a job there! Other kinds of magical intersections:
- not-for-profit: the intersection of me + the parents
- QC = communication “nexus” of the whoooooooole company. WOW!
- undergrad uva + postgrad charlottesville
- home-home + new sleepover pad
- old friends + new connections
What a blessed little person I am. What a blessing to feel it in my cheesy, thankful grin every morning.